October 2, 2018 - 6:30 pm
HOW MUCH SHOULD I CHARGE? Should I offer discounts? How do I negotiate to get the best rate but without risking losing the gig?
If you don’t feel like you have the best answers to these questions, you won’t want to miss this month’s NSA Mastermind Meeting! (For members and affiliates only.)
Come ready to share and learn! Pricing for speaking and training services can seem like a mysterious black box but together we’ll explore:
- The “market” rates for our services.
- How to know if you’re priced “right.”
- What “price integrity” is and if it’s right for you.
- Strategies to close the deal without devaluing your content.
- When and how to raise your rates.
- What to say when you’re told, “we don’t have the budget.”
- How to ethically charge different prices for different customers.
Maximize your return on your investment in NSA by participating in this knowledge share with speakers at all different price points, and get insight into how those at the very top of the market got there!
Snacks & beverages will be offered. Address and other details provided once you RSVP. Deadline to reserve your spot is noon on Monday, October 1st. Space is limited to 20 participants, so don’t wait!
Come to be both a student and a teacher! We want to both get great ideas from you about what’s working in your business and also give you great ideas that you can implement immediately!
The fee for this event is only $25. Get one new tip, one question answered, one idea to upsell, increase your rates, or close more deals, and that investment returns exponential dividends!