Our Next Meeting
As with your body, your inspirational keynote must have a brain, heart, and soul. By dissecting Karen’s “Letters From Einstein” keynote – a speech about hope, resilience and brassieres using personal correspondence from Einstein (Karen’s cousin), you will learn 7 concepts to sculpt your vision from creation to presentation. In this interactive session Karen will also coach some volunteers.
You will walk away with unique primary source stories or ideas to create or strengthen your Heart-Soul-Brain keynote. You will also:
- Use Karen’s diagnostic test to discern new sources of passionate material for your Heart-Soul-Brain keynote.
- Answer an 11-question index to move you from ideation to creation.
- Learn 6 1/2 rules for powerful keynotes and when and where to break those rules.
- Learn 2 tweaking skills – what’s involved in the keynote editing process and the
how’s, why’s & when’s on feedback.
Karen hates doing the chores, and her family doesn’t think she’s that funny; BUT she has made audiences laugh, listen, and learn across the U.S., Canada, and Germany for the past 20 years. Karen is proud of being the author of 2 books, she’s a frequent guest on a radio talk show, and she’s President of the National Speakers Association – North Texas Chapter. Corporate & association clients include: The American Heart Association, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Pizza Hut, Deloitte, PlainsCapital Bank, Mary Kay Inc. and many one-on-one clients including CEOs, dentists, attorneys, and entrepreneurs.
- November 3, 2015 - 11:30 pm
The Anatomy of a Keynote Moving From Brain to Heart to Soul with Karen Reisman
- December 1, 2015 - 10:00 am
Creating Systems to put You Center Stage with Ruby Newell-Legner, CSP