Our Next Meeting
Does your presentation need a shot of humor? A little laughter? A bigger punch?
Join us to learn how to insert stand-up-comedy-level “funny” into specific parts of your presentation.
Watch this video for more information:
You will learn:
- Over a dozen tried and true techniques professional comedians use to illicit a laugh
- A super ninja comedy trick to punch up nearly any part of your program
- How to decode your current “humorous” moments and define exactly what comedy technique you may already be using.
Rik will share a short stand-up comedy set and deconstruct it to show where and why you laughed so you can immediately apply these techniques to your programs.
Take home a few techniques to help you:
- Recover from technical problems
- Overcome distractions in the room
- Embrace unexpected audience involvement, and
- Power through momentary memory losses on the platform
You’ll leave with a whole new feel for how to incorporate bigger laughs into your program. And have a great time doing it.
Guests of NSA Austin, click here to register for the luncheon now.
Members of NSA Austin, click here to register the luncheon now.
May 2, 2017 – Meredith Oliver: Find Your Fan Factor: 3 Slam Dunk Secrets to Make Them Stop Scrolling & Start Booking